Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a good powder foundation to put over my base coat of foundation?

I use loreal natural shade foundationWhat is a good powder foundation to put over my base coat of foundation?
a loose mineral powder is good like bare minerals loose powder is really great so set your liquid foundationWhat is a good powder foundation to put over my base coat of foundation?
Sephora's: Philosophy The Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas SPF 15


Use this product to replace your powder, foundation and concealer (using all three can make your face look gunky) this looks very natural and covers very well in one easy step.


By far my favourite product!
Loreal Infallible is pretty good.
covergirl tru blend %26lt;thats how its spelt


with minerals


Naturally Luminous loose powder
dream mat powder......its from maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment