Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a tool box that has been powder coated. after 5 years the paint is peeling off. i dont know why????

Power coating is NOT temoprary.I do powder Coating the type of Powder dose make a big diffrence %26amp; was it applyed correctly.was the box degreased with Acetone or somthing similar.Not Alchol it leaves a residue that wont allow it to bond properly?..Sorry to say it sounds like poor quality.Ps ive had people call me after 5 years without any problems %26amp; I do it out of my garageI have a tool box that has been powder coated. after 5 years the paint is peeling off. i dont know why????
Powder coating is only temporary. The peeling is caused


by the sun and the weather conditions. You can clean it and


repaint it yourself with a good metal paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment