Friday, July 23, 2010

I am trying to find a powder coat that matches Corvette Admiralty blue paint. Anyone know where?

Paint can be made to match about anything, but powder coat comes in only a limited variety of colors.





Go to two or three powder coat shops and shop their colors, if you don't find your color, there's a reasonable likelihood it doesn't exist.





I always get my bits powder coated before I paint the bike (or car). That way I know everything will match. I am trying to find a powder coat that matches Corvette Admiralty blue paint. Anyone know where?
Check out:


http://www.eastwoodco.com/index.jsp


They have a large selection of powder coat colors. If you can't find anything close, you could check with any local shops that powder coat in your area.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment