Monday, July 26, 2010

Powder coat mini cooper rims?

has anyone powder coated the stock mini cooper rims if so how much did it cost and how do they look and all that good stuff? Im looking for a good job for a relatively cheap price and figured that this was better than new rims any opinions?Powder coat mini cooper rims?
I took the centers out of my webspokes and had them powdercoated here in Dallas, TX. A cheapie shop did it for me for $50-60 per wheel and I did a lot of the cleaning for them before I dropped 'em off. Add another $10 per wheel if you use a metal flake as you have to have a coat of clear powder applied over the top to prevent oxidation of the metal flake. Add more if you want a special color... I ordered the powder for my guy and took it to him for application.

No comments:

Post a Comment