Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a lease car and want to powder coat the rims to (black).Will I get penalized from the dealership at end

Just the cost of replacing the wheels with OEM equipment plus labor.I have a lease car and want to powder coat the rims to (black).Will I get penalized from the dealership at end
Best contact the dealer and get in writing yes you can if not you might have to buy new rims for modifying the rims as for them to sell it the new owners might not like your color???I have a lease car and want to powder coat the rims to (black).Will I get penalized from the dealership at end
Yes, you will need to replace them with original wheels. It's not your vehicle. you have no RIGHT to make any modifications.
ya might as well buy a new set of rims for them now. cause you will be.
yeah i would say contact the dealer they should be ok with i think unless there total ***** cause that doesnt affect the driability of the vehicle

No comments:

Post a Comment