Friday, July 23, 2010

If I were to powder coat my rims, would there be any way to restore them to their original condition? ?

I am about to lease a VW Rabbit, and I want to paint my wheels black. Is there anyway I would be able to restore them to their original condition? I know about plasti dip, but I'd prefer to use powder coating. ThanksIf I were to powder coat my rims, would there be any way to restore them to their original condition? ?
If its a lease dont even attempt it. You'd be better off buying a new set of rims. They are painted silver, just like you are painting over them black.If I were to powder coat my rims, would there be any way to restore them to their original condition? ?
If NASA can launch a space vehicle, deploy a rover, land it on Mars and keep it and it's camera lenses clean while surrounded by high dusty winds, then I would assume that restoring a car rim would be a walk in the park.
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment