Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can anyone tell me where to buy four paws magic coat dry shampoo powder cats and kittens in the UK please?

Hello Everyone, this is driving me crazy! I'm looking for a brilliant dry shampoo for my persian kitten. The only dry shampoo available is Johnsons Coat Care dry shampoo in the UK and I cannot for the life of me find any US website that will post to the UK





My 3 months old persian kitty doesnt like wipes, it doesn't like baths and I don't want to keep washing him because I believe it gives him an excuse not to clean himself. Cats are generally clean animals but my kitty struggles with it and I want him to be in tip top shape. I know some cats don't need bathing my older cat is immaculate. But, my kitten needs the extra grooming and I want to make a good job of it. And want to be cautious with products I use on him too. I hope Dry Shampoo is safe. I have not heard otherwise unless you have.





I clean areas he cannot reach normally, I brush him every day, and I check his eyes etc. But because he has a long coat it becomes matted and singled out if I don't 'fluff' and brush him! I have been told Dry Shampoo is good for this sort of coat as it not only stimulates but it conditions him. He loves it, makes him all fluffy and clean.





I want to buy Four Paws Magic Coat Dry Shampoo Powder for Cats and Kittens. I believe its a US product. But can I find it? NOPE! LOL





If anyone knows of a premium or better Dry Shampoo product for kittens please please please! I'd love more info and any feedback with links would be greatly appreciated. My little one will thank you as mummy wants to make him look and feel great and that can only be done with good advice given from experienced people like yourselves!





THANK YOU! xxCan anyone tell me where to buy four paws magic coat dry shampoo powder cats and kittens in the UK please?
The LORD is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.


In green pastures you let me graze; to safe waters you lead me;


you restore my strength. You guide me along the right path for the sake of your name.


Even when I walk through a dark valley, I fear no harm for you are at my side; your rod and staff give me courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment